Indulge in a hearty and satisfying meal with this delicious Fettuccine Bolognese made with minced beef from Lewis of Sunningdale. This classic Italian dish is easy to make and packed with flavor thanks to the combination of tender minced beef, savory tomatoes, and aromatic herbs. Perfect for a cozy weeknight dinner or a special occasion, this dish is sure to impress. So grab your apron and let's get cooking!
- 450 grams of fettuccine
- 450 grams of minced beef from Lewis of Sunningdale
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (794 grams) of crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 25 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook the fettuccine according to the package instructions. Drain and set it aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the minced beef and cook it until it's browned, breaking it up into small pieces with a wooden spoon.
- Add the diced onion and minced garlic to the skillet and cook until the onion becomes translucent, which takes about 5 minutes.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, basil, oregano, salt, and black pepper to the skillet. Stir the ingredients together and bring the sauce to a simmer. Reduce the heat to medium-low and let the sauce simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once the sauce is done, toss it with the cooked fettuccine in a large bowl.
- Serve the fettuccine topped with 1 teaspoon of grated Parmesan cheese per serving.
- Enjoy your delicious fettuccine made with Lewis of Sunningdale's minced beef!