Cut & Cook Course
- In stock
- Inventory on the way
Have you ever wondered about the origin of your meat, where all the different cuts come from and how to get the most from your butcher? If the answer is ‘yes’ to any of those questions then help is on hand! Nigel Lewis and his team of skilled butchers and cooks are running a series of evening courses to bring you up to scratch. You can now book a whole course for your friends and family between 8-10 guests
What will you learn?
- Insights into the historic trade
- The origin and lifecycle of the animal
- Anatomy and cuts; making stocks and sauces
- Knife skills
How will the course be structured?
- Class sizes are limited to a maximum of ten people
- Nigel Lewis will teach you how to cut the meat
- We will be demonstrating how to cook the particular cut the class deals with
- The evening will include complimentary drink and food tastings
What do I take home?
A professional Swiss boning knife
A cut of the meat you have prepared
Course notes, recipes and a Cut & Cook apron